Friday, 8 June 2018
Keynote on : Nurse Practitioners: Their Role in Improving Health Care for All
The purpose of this presentation is to:
1. Define the educational preparation of the Nurse Practitioners
2. Clarify the role of the Nurse Practitioners in improving care
3. Describe the status of Nurse Practitioners
4. Describe the barriers Nurse Practitioners experience as health care providers
5. Make recommendations for improving the role of Nurse Practitioners
Nurses knowledge, practice and strain of care for delirium management among critical care nurses in Kuwait hospitals
Jassim Al Barrak This study aim to (i) assess ICU nurses’ knowledge of delirium, practice skills of delirium assessment and man...
Essam Ezat Mahmoud King Saud Medical City, Saudi Arabia Background: Nurses is being a second victim after made error. They suffered...
Asma Hussein Rammal Nursing Director at Madina National Hospital in Saudi Arabia Quality in decision-making is very crucial i...
With a great support from our Collaborators and Organizing Committee, PULSUS Conferences successfully completed the “ World Nursing Educat...