Friday, 8 June 2018
Keynote on : Nurse Practitioners: Their Role in Improving Health Care for All
The purpose of this presentation is to:
1. Define the educational preparation of the Nurse Practitioners
2. Clarify the role of the Nurse Practitioners in improving care
3. Describe the status of Nurse Practitioners
4. Describe the barriers Nurse Practitioners experience as health care providers
5. Make recommendations for improving the role of Nurse Practitioners
Evaluation of the Application of Critical Thinking Skills of Students in the Context of Nursing Process in the College of Nursing of a Private University
Dr. Gracila V. Ucag-Decena Philippines Statement of the Problem : This study aimed to evaluate the application of critical ...
Asma Hussein Rammal Nursing Director at Madina National Hospital in Saudi Arabia Quality in decision-making is very crucial i...
With a great support from our Collaborators and Organizing Committee, PULSUS Conferences successfully completed the “ World Nursing Educat...
The Pediatric nursing is the science of child care and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medical science deals with...