Friday, 8 June 2018
Keynote on : Nurse Practitioners: Their Role in Improving Health Care for All
The purpose of this presentation is to:
1. Define the educational preparation of the Nurse Practitioners
2. Clarify the role of the Nurse Practitioners in improving care
3. Describe the status of Nurse Practitioners
4. Describe the barriers Nurse Practitioners experience as health care providers
5. Make recommendations for improving the role of Nurse Practitioners
Internships and Practicums Most nursing programs expect understudies to finish an internship or practicum in a therapeutic settin...
The Pediatric nursing is the science of child care and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medical science deals with...
Purpose of-care testing (POCT) is fundamental for the fast location of analytes close to the patient, which encourages better sickness ana...
Evidence Based Practice Amid the 1980s, the expression "Evidence based medicine" developed to depict the approach that utili...