Friday, 8 June 2018
Keynote on : Nurse Practitioners: Their Role in Improving Health Care for All
The purpose of this presentation is to:
1. Define the educational preparation of the Nurse Practitioners
2. Clarify the role of the Nurse Practitioners in improving care
3. Describe the status of Nurse Practitioners
4. Describe the barriers Nurse Practitioners experience as health care providers
5. Make recommendations for improving the role of Nurse Practitioners
Who Becomes Mentally Ill? It can affect anyone, regardless of age, ethnic background, income or gender. One in five Canadians has...
With a great support from our Collaborators and Organizing Committee, PULSUS Conferences successfully completed the “ World Nursing Educat...
There is good evidence that dehydration in the summer months causes a significant increase in the incidence of urinary tract infection...
The Pediatric nursing is the science of child care and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medical science deals with...