- Title (with authors and affiliations)
- Introduction / Objectives / Aims
- Contact information
Wednesday, 6 June 2018
Best Poster Award
The main purpose of CNE accredited World Nursing Education 2018 Conference section’s Best Poster Awards is to encourage high quality submission and to give great visibility to innovative researcher. This award will recognise most outstanding poster submission at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level as determined by the Organizing Committee of the section for students.
Poster presentation Benefits:
1. Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation
2. Best poster Award: 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference
3. The entire accepted poster abstract will be published in reputed and supporting international journals with unique DOI given by CROSSREF
4. Best posters will be given an opportunity to publish the full work at discounted processing charges in the supporting international journals
The selection of the winner will be based on:
1.Posters will be evaluated based on the following three parameters; those are Presentation Style (5), Research Quality (5) and Layout/Design (5).
2. Presentation clarity of poster and oral explanation.
3. Poster Judges overall responses to the questions and the completeness of work
Posters should have the following information.
Internships and Practicums Most nursing programs expect understudies to finish an internship or practicum in a therapeutic settin...
The Pediatric nursing is the science of child care and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medical science deals with...
Purpose of-care testing (POCT) is fundamental for the fast location of analytes close to the patient, which encourages better sickness ana...
Evidence Based Practice Amid the 1980s, the expression "Evidence based medicine" developed to depict the approach that utili...