Saturday, 28 April 2018
Nursing Education 2018 - Top 10 Accepted Abstracts
1. Nurses’ Satisfaction with the Use of Health Information System (HIS)
in A Saudi Tertiary Care Medical Center by Ahmed A. Bahnassy
2. Training nurses on empathy: following skills assessment study at kenyatta national hospital by Karani K. Anna
3. Development and Review of Health care Nursing Education by Hsiu-chi Chen
4. Experience of Nursing a patient of lung cancer with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease by Roy adaptation model by Jing-Yun Lin
5. Effective use of communication as a vital tool for trust development by Nonye
6. An Exploratory Study to Assess the Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Prevention and Control of Leptospirosis among Rural Population of Selected Area of South Gujarat State with a View to Develop Guideline on Prevention and Control of Leptospirosis by Sanjaykumar Dabhi
7. Nursing Experience For A Patient With A Spinal Cord Injury Caused By Car Accident by Shusha Hsieh
8. Application of Orem’s self-care theory in the care of a patient with bone meta and spine injury: A nursing experience ShuHua Hsieh
9. During fever, why our body acts against Facts of Physics? by K. M. Yacob10. The nursing rounds system: Effect of patient’s call light use, bed sores, fall and satisfaction by Bassem Salah Saleh
Internships and Practicums Most nursing programs expect understudies to finish an internship or practicum in a therapeutic settin...
The Pediatric nursing is the science of child care and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medical science deals with...
Purpose of-care testing (POCT) is fundamental for the fast location of analytes close to the patient, which encourages better sickness ana...
Evidence Based Practice Amid the 1980s, the expression "Evidence based medicine" developed to depict the approach that utili...